Knowing the natural role you play in building diverse and inclusive environments, and knowing how to guide others in discovering their natural role, is ESSENTIAL to bring about lasting change in our workplaces and our world.
What sets apart this Diversity & Inclusion training – “Another Seat At The Table” – from any others in the marketplace is the proprietary core curriculum we have called: “The Pioneer, The Champion, And The Influencer.”
This core teaching helps everyone self-identify the role they can play and how each person as an individual is integral in this bigger picture process.
- Their own role
- What motivates them
- What their self-talk is (and how that may positively or negatively affect their contribution)
- And what change-driven actions they can take right away to make a difference
And if anyone is playing the role of the hesitater or the obstructor, the workshop provides the tools they need to make it safe to open their minds to a more forward-thinking approach.
This curriculum is proprietary to Another Seat At The Table, and is the DIFFERENCE-MAKER in being able to help any team thrive in the process of building greater diversity and inclusion.
There are 8 modules and it is very much an experiential process. It’s lively and fun and effective. Every single one is different. They stimulate passionate discussions but also have a very powerful team building effect. And most importantly of all, they are a very active part of the process of the work of embedding cultural change from the inside out.
- How to create awareness – Every employee needs to feel permission to bring their full self to work, including their own personality, experiences, and perspectives.
- How to establish empathy – We’ll show you the direct correlation between empathy and retention (and how much the “empathy gap” is costing companies).
- How to produce opportunity – Discover where to look for profitable solutions for the companies and clients that you work with.
- How to build buy-in – This needs to happen at every level of the organization.
- And much more…